Sunday, September 19, 2010

alias

After years of pining over all of the wonderfully creative and well-done blogs all over the interweb, I have finally felt ready for the challenge of starting up my own. So here I am!

I want to take a few moments to introduce this little blog of mine to the world. You might be wondering where I got the adorably clever name "kelly greenthumb" because, in fact, my name is Amanda. The name encompasses everything I aspire to be: a steward for our precious earth and a crafting, do-it-yourself guru. I like to think of KG as a love child between Captain Planet and Martha Stewart. That's a weird picture I painted, but you know what I mean. And well, it's a nice coincidence that Kelly is my middle name and that kelly green was my absolute favorite color in high school. Thus my alias was born.

I hope to keep this space updated often with various posts about recipes, crafts, tips, adventures, inspirations, and life lessons.

Thanks for taking the time to peruse and partake on this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment