Tuesday, January 25, 2011

craft challenge

In between the daily tasks and client care at work (I swear I'm not neglecting my job duties!), I find myself perusing blogs here and there and bookmarking interesting finds. I wanted to share what I found with you today:


Yep, those flowers are made out of shredded cotton t-shirts. So delicate and lovely. I'm a big fan of hydrangeas and chrysanthemums, so this makes me want to drop everything I'm doing and make a dozen of these beauties. But the bad news? Not a single tutorial to be found! The Cotton brand website used to have one, but they took it down. How rude -- what a tease, right? So my challenge, when I'm done with a couple of pending projects, is to find out how to craft these lovelies. And if it's successful, I will post a tutorial and share the wealth!


For real. I am in love.

1 comment:

  1. OMG those are so awesome! I hope you figure out how to make them so I can benefit from your hard work and make some lol. :)

    ReplyDelete